Collaborate with me!

This history is your history, help me get it out there for people to remember and reflect on by leaving your comments and memories of spaces, people and events here. If you want to use a made-up name, feel free, so long as the memory isn't!

(That said, if you can't remember everything, that's fine. No one's memory is perfect, and hopefully someone else will fill in the blanks.)

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

If you see someone staring at this poster:



Tell them I am friendly, trustworthy, generally awesome, and yes, should help a homo out and contact him. If you see anyone tearing down a poster, or otherwise messing with it, kick them, and then let me know. Thanks. Anyone have any suggestions where I should put these, that aren't the obvious bars/coffee shops/stores?

1 comment:

  1. Just "generally awesome"? Some subjects might be motivated by your intellectual prowess...or your cycling skills. Leave it open to the wildness of their imaginations!

    I certainly will promote you and your research!

    ReplyDelete